Wednesday, April 8, 2015

CHECKLIST...CHECK

Batteries charged...check.
Memory cards formatted...check.
Lenses cleaned...check.
New outfit...check.  Heeey, a girls gotta look the part!

I can't believe tomorrow is the day!  I'll be second shooting my first wedding and another step closer to my dream.  I'm a ball of nerves and each emotion is battling its way to the top.  Fear.  Happy.  Nervous.  Excited.  Scared.  And I'm only second shooting I can't imagine what it'll be like when I finally do this on my own.  I sometimes find myself pinching my arm to make sure I'm not dreaming.


When I went to Photo Tech fotosource, a local camera shop downtown, this morning to grab a few supplies for the big day tomorrow, I couldn't resist telling them the good news!  I think they could tell I was walking on Cloud 9 so it would have felt weird if I didn't say anything.  And plus, they're my homies.  They were so supportive and gave me some tips - which there can never be too many of - then we joked around for a bit and then I was off to prepare for the big day.


I just hope I can calm these nerves enough to get a decent nights sleep tonight.  With the state I'm in now, I have a feeling I'll be up all night.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment