Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A LITTLE CHRISTMAS CHEER

Wow, is it just me or has December just flown by?  How is it already Christmas NEXT WEEK?!  Albeit, all my holiday shopping is purchased and wrapped (Holla!), Christmas cards have already been addressed and mailed and have already made it safely to their new homes and Chachi has already received her annual Christmas sweater.  But I feel like I was so busy getting things done in a rush that I haven't had any time to just sit back, relax and take it all in.  



So here's to all you lovely people who are like me.  It's not about buying everyone the most perfect present or rushing to get all your last minute parcels in the mail or freaking out because you have yet to find your cat the most perfect Christmas sweater (although, I'll admit, this is quite necessary ;).  Take this time to spend it with the people you love.  Call your mom.  Bring your co-workers peppermint mochas just because.  Sing Christmas Carols.  Hug your friends.  Most importantly, remember to do this each and every day of the year.  Life is too short to always be in a rush.

Cat sweaters and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment