Friday, June 3, 2016

SEALAND SCENIC FLIGHTS

Before I start this post, I just want to thank each and every one of you for your encouragement, love and support from my last post.  I've had an amazing four and a half years on Vancouver Island and am going to miss the little family of friends I've made while here as well as my two sisters and their families.  There has been too many wonderful memories to count, so many new experiences and opportunities - it just makes me even that more excited for this new chapter of my life.  I just wanted to say thank you and give you all a big, warm fuzzy hug!  Now that I've got that off my chest, onto the real post...

A couple days ago my sister asked if we could hang out since I'll be leaving the island in a couple of weeks.  The only obligation - she gets to choose what we do.  Fine by me!  In the midst of packing and getting ready to second shoot a wedding on Saturday, I wouldn't have had the time to plan something out!  So I sat and waited until she told me to come over.  What she had planned exceeded my expectations and was a wonderful way to say goodbye to the place I once called home.  The photos are a mix of my camera as well as iPhone photos :)

My sister works at SeaLand Aviation as well as SeaLand Flight across the street which hosts the flight school and the scenic flights (which is what we did).  If you'd like to book a flight for yourself (or enroll in their flight school - who wouldn't want to be a pilot?!) email my sister Angie at info@sealandflight.com or call 24/7 at 250-895-9089 for more information.  They also rent out planes for those who already have their pilot's license. How cool is that?!



I made asked my niece take this photo of me ;)



The crew with our pilot Ian!


Me and my back seat companion.


I know it's June, but...WE FOUND SNOW!


This is what Mt.Washington looks like from an airplane in case y'all are wondering ;)



All done!  And I only screamed once!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment