Monday, July 21, 2014

#CheersToAnotherDay!

Last Sunday I had a family photo day at Miracle Beach and I was able to shoot two amazing families: the first one being my sister and her family and then later on the day, my friend Holly showed up with her husband, two little boys and her baby girl.  It was such a joy to be able to shoot these two amazing families and I will try to do a blog post on them with in the next couple of days!  I just feel like I'm trying to learn so many things at the same time and it gets exhausting.  I find I don't have anytime to be doing the things I should be doing like writing my blog posts and taking pictures.  I suppose it all just comes in time, and right now, I'm just trying to take it one day at a time, even if I'm a little slow at first.  Here's to many more photo shoots and learning of what's to come, because really, it has only just begun.

Keep smiling and stay beautiful. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment