Wednesday, July 30, 2014

PAINTERS LODGE: MOTHER + DAUGHTER PORTRAITS

Ashley will be heading back for her second year of University this September, and what a way to celebrate than some mother/daughter pictures before she leaves for yet another year.  I've known Ashley for three years now, and over those three years, we have become great friends.  She is seriously one of the funniest and most caring people I've ever met, and her mother, Leah, is just the same.  It's hard to not see the love these two have for each other and I would be lying if I said I didn't shed a couple tears while editing these. It's just absolutely beautiful to see the love shared between them, and I am overjoyed they chose me to document it for them.

Prior the the photoshoot, I asked Ashley and Leah what they were looking for, the only thing Leah said was that she wanted was ONE nice picture of the two of them together.  Sorry to disappoint you Leah, but I didn't get one, I got plenty. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment