Thursday, September 18, 2014

PORTRAITS: MY BEAUTIFUL NEICE JADE

Life has been absolutely cray this past month (hence the lack in blogging) but with the colder weather comes a slower pace and I'm finally able to get caught up on the little things and put my chaotic life back into order.  

About a month ago, my oldest sister moved here to Campbell River and is currently staying with us until everything is sorted out.  So with her plus her adorable daughter, that makes seven - yes, SEVEN - people living in our house.  Now do you see why life has been so crazy lately?! 

So one night, when I was feeling particularly bored, Jade (my niece that just moved in) and I decided to play dress up and took some pictures in the back yard - sometimes having so many people in the house isn't such a  bad thing.  And I have to say, she is the perfect little model. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment