Friday, August 21, 2015

FALL WEDDING INSPIRATION

Last weekend I went back to school shopping with my niece and it brought me back.  Way back.  School shopping/back to school used to be my all time favourite time of the year (besides Christmas).  There is just something about starting new and fresh, another year older and embracing life.  In lieu of bringing in the fall (a bit early I might add, It's getting too hard waiting to wear cozy sweaters and tall boots) I decided put together what my inspiration board might look like if I were to get married this fall.



Happy Friday and Happy weekend!  See you next week!! 

Lovely photos (from left to right) by: Traci Griffin Photography, Joey Kennedy, Byron Loves Fawn, This Modern Romance and Laura Leigh Background image by: Delbarr Moradi

No comments:

Post a Comment