Monday, January 11, 2016

PORT ALBERNI FARM WEDDING : KELLY + JOSH

The day started off soft and light, just like Kelly's personality.  As the hairdresser put the finishing touches on Kelly's hair, Kelly sat quietly twisting her engagement ring around her delicate finger.  This was it.  Today she would be marrying the man of her dreams and life really couldn't get any more perfect.

Adina and I found ourselves in a rare day of sunshine and the day sailed on without a hitch.  Their love poured from every corner of the day and you couldn't help but feel a sense of joy and utter happiness.  Kelly and Josh, I wish you both the all the happiness in the world and I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your day.


I was lucky enough to assist Adina yet again for this fabulous wedding.  We always have a blast and each and every wedding we shoot together is better than the last.  I hope it never ends.  Seriously.  Gurl, you are one of a kind and I am so thrilled to have met you...All my love and appreciation, J.





This is the moment Kelly seen her husband to be for the first time walking down the aisle.  I don't think she could be any happier.



This family farm made the most stunning backdrop for their ceremony.  Can I get an Amen!



This is Kelly and Josh's dog, Rusty.  He was the most perfect gentleman and wore his flower corsage like a champ.




Immediately following the ceremony, they had a champagne toast with all of their guests.




You girls are absolutely stunning.



How adorable are they?!  I can't get enough



That cake tho <3



Mr and Mrs Shannon, everybody!



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment