Monday, January 25, 2016

PUT A RING ON IT

With the passing of the holidays, the New Year has had our Facebook feeds filled with happy and sweet newly engaged couples.  And for me, an inbox flooding with wedding inquiries ;)

I'm not sure if it's just me or what, but all this talk of weddings and engagements has got me all ring-struck (I'm a girl, deal with it ;)  I've been lazily browsing through Pinterest and thought I'd share a couple of my favourites.  Aquarians are known for their quirkiness and individual style (and I'll admit it, I am alllll of that) and it totes shows in my ring choices.  All the lovelies were found on Style Me Pretty.


For all my Sex and the City fans out there, I know I wouldn't mind being proposed to with a shiny new pair of Manolos ;)


...Or a black diamond!


To all my single ladies...let's hope 2016 is the year he puts a ring on it ;)

1 comment: