Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WHEN IN DOUBT, BUY A FISH

Life has been crazzzzzy lately and I realized I haven't been spending my time on the things I enjoy, such as blogging (I miss you guys), shooting for fun and enjoying the little things in life.  My birthday is next Monday, so I thought it would only be fitting to spend my last week as a 26 year old only doing things I find fun!  Work can wait until I am a boring 27 year old, but until then #partyon

Last week, I was complaining to my friends how boring and uninteresting my life is -welcome to the life of a photographer people ;)- so after my work session at Starbucks, I decided to go to the pet shop and buy some things for Chachi.  Why yes, I am one of those people who treats their pets like sweet precious children.  While I was making my way across the store, I caught the glimpse of the most gorgeous fish.  He had a white face, blue body and the tips of his fins and tail were delicately painted hot pink and that colour combination was enough to steal this 90s girl's heart.  So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce to you my new fish : Prince Phillipe.  


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: