Friday, April 22, 2016

LIFETHREADS ALBUMS

One thing I've been meaning to tackle off my list this year is creating a sample album.  Earlier this month at CPC, I was talking with a fellow photographer friend from Saskatoon - hollla Maki! - about albums and she pointed me in the direction of LifeThreads Albums.  I immediately went to their website and ordered a sample, and I must tell you, I'm in love.  From the feel of the smooth, heavy pages to the sharp colour rich photos, these albums are the perfect start to your first family heirloom - your wedding album.  So here is a sampling of what I am now proud to offer clients - a gorgeous, tangible way to show off your wedding and engagement photos.


Would you just look at those deliciously thick pages -swoon-


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment