Friday, November 14, 2014

HEY MACARENA!

I like cats.  
I really like cats.
I really really like cats.
Okay, I LOVE CATS!

It's true.  I also love the 90's, reality tv and Lady Gaga.  There's just something about their cute little faces (cats faces, not the other stuff).  It just gets to me!  This is my cat, Chachi; 15 pounds of pure cuteness and love. 


I promise you, she's not that fierce, she just thinks she's cool.  She's usually sleeping on my bed.  That's where you'll find her ninety-eight per cent of the time.


So yeah, we tight.  Sometimes, I imagine that she's a person and I think about all the cool things we'd do together...go shopping, have slumber parties, dance the Macarena.  Okay, now I'm starting to sound like I'm crazy.  I'm not.  I promise.  She's my little cross-eyed, snuggle-muffin, short-haired fluffy cat and I love her to death.  She's my BFF 4 Life, y'all!
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment