Saturday, November 22, 2014

IMPROMPTU CHRISTMAS SESSION

Sometime last week I was watching my grandsiblings and they noticed I had a helium balloon in my room.  As they reached out to touch it, I found myself stopping them.  Whaaaat?  It was part of my decor for the week, I didn't want them messing with the feng shui.  But then I looked into their cute little faces and I instantly felt horrible.  I thought back to when I was their age and remembered how amazing it was to have a floating balloon.  It was like a virtual toy.  They were the bomb.

Not wanting to give away my balloon - whaaaaat? the feng shui remember... - I remembered I had a helium tank lying around somewhere.  I could fix all these problems with a flick of a switch, so I fixed all of them up some balloons and problem solved.  I felt like a champ.  But then I got to thinking.  The week previous my sister had mentioned Christmas card photos and I thought, how rad would it be to write Merry Christmas on a balloon and pose with them.  Cute, right?  Not wanting to miss out on the gorgeous weather we've been having (and good thing 'cause it's been raining ever since) we made a quick stop to the store for some balloons, came home and snapped away.  

I think we did pretty good for last minute.


Jade wanted some pictures too :)



Happy Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment