Wednesday, March 18, 2015

INSPIRED: TAIL FEATHERS AND THE SIZZLE

There are times when I get an overwhelming urge to create something.  I find myself constantly coming across ideas that make me scream, I want to do that! but the rushes dissolve as quickly as they came because I realize I just don't have the time - but there's still a little spark of inspiration and desire, deep down in the pit of my stomach that just wont go away.  I call it, the sizzle.  And the sizzle just won't take a chill pill and cool it down, so I've decided it's time to make something happen!

For the past couple of months now, the idea of organizing a styled wedding shoot has been causing havoc on my thoughts, so I thought I'd give into the sizzle and attempt to create something extraordinary - with the help of uber fab wedding vendors of course!  Props, a floral designer, hair and make-up stylists and of course the fierce-est (yes I just made that word up) set of models prepared to work what they mamas gave them in front of my lens.  Do you think you could be one of these people?  Hit me an email at juliejagtphotography@gmail.com and let's talk!  This is an opportunity to get your work photographed, try something new, get connected with the most amazing vendors in the area and above all else, have fun!  And if you were recently married or want to play bride for the day, I want to hear from you too!  

I've created a moodboard which is the main inspiration and backbone to my sizzle.  It’s a little bit bohemian with a dash of vintage flair smothered with the freshness of spring that just screams Summer is coming! -  if that makes any sense at all.  Overall, it's fresh and fun to say the least.  


And naturally, I want to create something unique that brings everyone's talents together as one to show everyone what our mamas gave us.  Tail feathers and all.

Photocred:

2. Unknown (I found it on Pinterest so if anyone knows, please let me know :) 
5 + 7. Ben Sasso

No comments:

Post a Comment