Friday, March 20, 2015

TAILS UP

I stop to listen as I hear a faint voice behind me - Excuse me!  I turn around, looking for the face to the mysterious voice.  I was about to continue on my way as I seen a lady I have never seen before walk up towards me - quite excitedly I might add - Sorry to bother you, but I have always been told that if you find a coin laying on the ground, tails up, you are supposed to give it to someone else, and that way you'll both have good luck! she said with a smile as she gently place a shiny nickel into the palm of my hand.  But if it's heads up, you just keep it for yourself!  And just like that she was gone.

Strange things, such as this, have been happening to me on the regular lately.  At least is feels as such.  And the strange thing is I feel like they have all been coming to me at just the right time, and I have no other way to describe them other than fate.  Chance.  Luck.  I have been finding that the more I push myself out of my comfort zone the more these strange occurrences have been happening.  We were all put here for a reason, a purpose.  Some find that reason when they are young, some a bit older, and others a lot older, but eventually, we all find it.  I can't help but wonder if this is mine.  Or perhaps it's just leading me to where I am supposed to be.  But all I can say for sure, is that as of today, I am doing just fine.


Also, I'm keeping that nickel tucked away on my person for good measure!  You know, just in case ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment