Sunday, July 12, 2015

GHOST STORIES AND THE SPICE GIRLS

Yesterday I had the lovely pleasure of second shooting with Adina from Wren and Rook Photography yet again at the Black Rock Resort in Ucluelet.  The Island has been going through somewhat of a dry spell  lately and Mother Nature surprised us all with a healthy dose of rain, so the wedding was moved indoors to the wine cellar.  But it was still a beautiful wedding day filled with love and lots of laughter.



On the way back home we drove through the twisting and winding road back to Port Alberni as we talked about the most random things.  First concerts we've attended (Adina's was New Kids on the Block, mine was Spice Girls), ghost stories, new recipes we've tried, embarrassing stories...the list goes on.  Eventually our stories come to an end when she drops me off at our usual spot, we say our goodbyes and I make the last bit of that days adventure home alone.  As I drove home listening to Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet with the rain pitter-pattering on the windsheild, I took a sip of my peppermint tea and cheered to my new beginning.  May it be merry and oh so sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment