Wednesday, October 28, 2015

101 IN 1001 UPDATE : PART II

I seem to have come down with a sudden case of the flu and spent most of my morning in bed snuggling with the fur baby.  I managed to talk myself out of the comforts of a warm bed to get some work done...and here we are.

On to part ii of my 101 in 1001 update.  If you haven't read part i yet, you can find it here.

I'm always on the lookout for new  tools and services that will help make my life easier.  So purchasing the BlogStomp software, number 81, was one of the things on the list.  I have also been very interested in getting my hands on some slideshow software as a different way to present my wedding clients with their images and this is where Sound Slides comes in, number 58.  You can see a sample of a slideshow here from Samantha and Alex's e-session.


Which brings me to the next item checked off the list, #75: shoot first engagement session.  When Ciana contacted me in the early Spring for her May wedding, I was more than excited.  Theirs was the first engagement session I shot, you can find the post about it here.


I saved the best for last.  Number 69: find the perfect nude lipstick.  Boy did I ever.  If you know me, you would know that I am always wearing lipstick.  It's kind of my thing.  Anyways, I had been searching for quite a while, but a quick trip to Sephora and some browsing and I found my perfect shade!  It's the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte silky sensual lipstick in nude beige.  It comes with a hefty price tag, but I promise you, it is worth every penny.

That brings me to 9 1/2 completed items, out of the 81 I have on my list. Suddenly I don’t feel so productive…but what about you, do you have a 101 list? Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add to mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment