Friday, October 2, 2015

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX

Lots of exciting things have been happening here in Julie World!  So many that I feel like I haven't been the funnest (that's a real word here in my corner of the interwebs ;) girl to be around.  I've been so preoccupied with, well, things that I have been working waaay to much and staying up to ungodly hours of the night just to get things done.  I often find myself running around just wishing I had just one extra hour in the day!  It got to the point where it was affecting all aspects of my life and I finally had to take a step back and relaaax.

One of the reasons I've been feeling this way is because I am trying to organize images for my new website!!  WooHoo!!  Originally I was super pumped to start this project (don't get me wrong, I still totally am) but when I finally sat down I realized I had  over 17,000 images to sort through.  And let me tell you, going through them all at once is something else.  I decided to set certain times of the day strictly dedicated to this so I don't go all cray and lose my mind.

In lieu of this, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favourite images (the ones I can show, I have so many deliciously amazing weddings just waiting to be shared!) as I go through them in hopes of keeping myself sane.


 Is there anything you do to untie the nerves and relax?  If so let's hear them...comment below and do your thang you beautiful readers, you!  

Happy Friday, xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment