Wednesday, September 30, 2015

LIFE + MY IPHONE

These past couple of weeks I have been bringing my work with me to Starbucks to get away from the distractions of a cozy home.  I sit here - bejewelled sweater, bun in my hair and a venti toasted graham latte (it's amazing!) by my side - working away on upcoming blog posts, editing and catching up on my emails. 

Life lately has been a series of weddings, friends having babies, road trips, goodreads, writers block (like today), many firsts and learning to be a better business owner.  

Here's what else...

Loving the fact that my sister got a kitten #yayforkittensnuggles
Ferry rides.  On and off the island.
Visiting Victoria for the first time!
Shooting my first wedding on  my own!
Doctor Who
Sleepless nights (which may or may not be related to the latter)
Really wishing I would've gotten up early enough this morning to wash my hair
One Direction
TWO of my friends having babies.  I was in both of their wedding parties last year (one as a bridesmaid, the other as the maid of honor) and they both welcomed the most beautiful baby girls to the world.
Pumpkin wine
Visits back home
Photography workshops and new friends

And if my iPhone could tell you what my life has been like as of late, it would look a little something like this...


Find me on Instagram!  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment