Friday, September 18, 2015

MY FRIENDS, LIFE IS PRETTY GREAT

I've developed a taking to bringing my work with me to coffee shops around town.  It's too easy to get distracted at home where there is always one more thing I can tidy, one more show to watch and unlimited kitty snuggles.  When I leave the house, all I have to focus on is work and it's amazing how much you can get done when you're not being constantly distracted by silly little things.  And I get to drink yummy things while I work.  Who wouldn't want that??


I am currently in the middle of shooting three weddings with Adina in one week!  Yes, you heard me right.  three.  But as crazy it is driving out and about to spend the most special day of these people's lives with them, I love every little bit of it.  As I sit here and work on upcoming wedding blog posts, it's hard to not feel an overwhelming sense of joy.  And as of right now, life is pretty great my friends.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment