Wednesday, September 2, 2015

CONFESSIONS

I have a confession to make.  I started drinking coffee again.  I know what you all are thinking, Julie, why?  After all that hard work??  I'm weak I tell you, weak!  I totally get it, but I swear, it happened on accident!



It all started in the beginning of summer.  McDonald's started their dollar drink days and I found myself innocently buying a iced coffee.  Flash forward about a month and a half, I realized that iced coffee is still in fact coffee.  I know, right?!  Somewhere in my naive mind I seemed to have missed that fact that just because there is ice in it doesn't mean it isn't coffee.  Talk about embarrassing.  So what do you think I did after this new found discovery?  I kept on drinking them.  I couldn't help myself...they're just so dang good!  

So here we are, six moths after I decided to quit coffee for good, and I am back where I started.  It could be worse though.  Doctor Who could be cancelled and where would we be then?

No comments:

Post a Comment