Monday, September 28, 2015

PUMPKINS, SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE

Fall is here people!  That can only mean one thing...Pumpkin Spiced EVERYTHING!

On Friday, my sister and I made our way over to Coastal Black Estate Winery in Black Creek to grab a couple bottles of their limited edition Spiced Pumpkin wine.  In hindsight I am only slightly embarrassed because we left early enough to get there right when it opened, thinking there would be a huge line-up - because really, why wouldn't there be - to be the only ones there.  I guess the general public just doesn't share our enthusiasm for all things pumpkin once the leaves begin to fall.

I was a little disappointed when I realized I had forgot to bring my camera with me when we left, so my iPhone had to suffice.  I'm pretty sure everyone thought we were tourists from the amount of pictures I was taking.  We didn't really care though.  We were getting pumpkin drunk when we got back home anyways ;)


YAY!  We finally got our wine.  Three bags.  We ended up going back the next day in fear of running out too soon.  This is going to be the best Fall EVER!


After we got home I made sure to grab my camera and take some shots of these beauties before we scarfed them down.



And for the grand finale.  I think they should highly consider using this in their ad campaign for next year.  They would sell out so fast.  Srsly ;)


Pumpkin on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment