Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WITH THANKFUL HEARTS AND FULL BELLIES

I'm sure by now everyone's bellies have had a chance to settle down after a long weekend of turkey, pumpkin pie and lots of whip cream.  Unfortunately, my suggestion for a tofurkey was turned down so my dinner consisted of just mashed potatoes and vegetables, but I was thankful nonetheless.  Thankful for such a wonderful family and friends.  Thankful for new opportunities.  Thankful for what I have.

My weekend began with a trip to Vancouver to see my mama.  Being the only parent I have left, she is the one thing I am most thankful for.  Being a single mother, she raised four children with all she had (which wasn't much) but her love was more than enough.  We met for lunch at a restaurant in Horseshoe Bay and then we went our separate ways.  I don't get to see her very often, so each time I do we try and make the most of the time we do have.  


As the weekend went on, many cheers and thanks were passed around.  I've said it before, this year has been pretty amazing and I owe it all to my family and friends, both new and old.  This year flew by, but it is my friends who help keep my life in perspective.  Thank you for being there and cheering me along the way.

Lastly, to every bride, groom and client who has entrusted me to document their lives, I don't think I can thank you enough!  It is an honour to be the one entrusted with capturing your lives while creating new memories.  My heart is full of love from all your support and in turn, you have made me a better person.  I have the best clients.  Like, EVER!

I hope all of your weekends were just as fantastic and filled with love.  Comment below with what you are most thankful for this year and let the good times roll.

Happy Thanksgiving (even though I am two days late)


No comments:

Post a Comment