Monday, June 8, 2015

PINE LODGE FARM WEDDING: CIANA + TRAVIS

The sun broke through the grey clouds and stroked the day with its blessings.  Everyone downstairs was working like busy little bees...Organizing the flowers...Setting up the tents...Placing the chairs in perfectly straight rows...All preparing for what ended up being the most wonderful wedding. Ciana sat quietly by the window as her sister-in-law retouched the curls in her hair. As Ciana stood and slowly walked to the side door - careful not to be seen - the weightless white polka dot chiffon of her wedding dress danced above her toes. She paced along the shaded cement, drawing in deep breaths before descending down the walkway to see her future husband. 

Travis looked handsome waiting under the shade behind the gardens that surrounded Barbara's Garden at Pine  Lodge Farm. With his back turned, he waited patiently to see the woman he was to pledge his life to…whose grey hairs he wanted resting on his shoulders for eternity. Ciana stepped up behind Travis as he turned and looked at his beautiful wife to be and the world turned still and all that mattered, in that moment,was the two of them.

I was truly honoured to document Ciana and Travis's nuptials at Pine Lodge Farm in Mill Bay. Thank you for inviting me to share in on one lovely wedding day! From start to end, it embodied your care, devotion, and dedication to each other, but--more so--those around you.  For this -- and so much more -- I thank you.  Much Love and Appreciation...jj




Can we all please take a moment to appreciate the fact that Ciana's dress was POLKA-DOT!  Ciana, you are truly one of  my most favourite people.  ever.



Their beautiful rings and a close up of her dress.  #dang




The beautiful bouquets for the beautiful ladies supplied by Thrifty Foods.



Ciana and Travis opted to see each other before the ceremony for a first look and I was truly honoured to be a part of the experience.



I still can't get over her polka dot dress!




This is one of my favourites.  He just realized he is the luckiest man in the world.




They had both written personal vows for the ceremony, but being both on the shy side they didn't want to read them in front of everyone else.  They decided to read them to each other during their first look, and I have to admit...I got all choked up and teary...



Ladies and gentlemen, the most adorable couple in history.  Seriously.



The beginning of their forever.







As everyone gathered for cocktail hour, we ventured the farm for some some shade for the photos...it was so hot I'm surprised we didn't melt into the cement!





Love these two!





The happy couple.





I wasn't kidding when I said they are the cutest couple ever.



I am terrified of birds (no joke) but these two love birds are JJ approved!  And that's a good thing because they were all around...even in the decor...




Cheers!




To see more of Ciana and Travis's Mill Bay wedding photos, feel free to CLICK HERE for a SLIDESHOW for a fuller sneak peek of their day! 




2 comments:

  1. So elegant wedding!! Bride’s gown is adorable. I like their wedding venue. It is one of my favorite event rooms for rent and I am planning to book this event spot for my engagement party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is such a wonderful place, I had so much fun shooting there! It would make a fabulous backdrop for an engagement party!

      Delete