Thursday, February 5, 2015

NKOTB

As I walked up to the doors I noticed the signs covering every window.  I couldn't help but feel like a small part of me was dying as a tear ran down my cheek.  ENTIRE STORE ON CLEARANCE.  EVERYTHING MUST GO.  I actually cried people!  If you didn't know this already, all Target stores across Canada are closing down and my heart breaks a little each time I realize this.

Target is my favourite place to be.  Seriously.  I went there today and bought waaaay more than I should have, but I have this theory that maybe if I spend  a lot of my money there, they will decide to stay and I'll be a happy Jubes once again.  I know this won't actually happen, but a girl can dream can't she?!

On behalf of my breaking heart, I decided to write them a farewell/love letter.  May we meet again, oh sweet one.

Dear Target,
Please don't leave me.  We have been such great friends since the very beginning and I was excited to see where this new friendship would bring us.  Alas this is not true.  Instead of filling my heart and closet with your beautiful glorious things, my hands are suddenly left dry and bare.  Although my wallet will thank you, I am left with a bitter taste in my mouth that wants you to stay.  Just for me.
And as the New Kids on the Block once said: Please, don't go giiirl!

I am sending my love in hopes that we will meet again sometime soon.
Your friend,
Jubes xo

No comments:

Post a Comment