Friday, February 6, 2015

FOR THE DREAMERS WHO KEEP ON DREAMING

I decided to start watching an online workshop around 10:30 last night and didn't stop until about 4:30 in the morning.  As much as I try to go to bed early, I have the attention span of a five year old and can quickly become easily distracted.  I'm still processing the amount of information I obtained.  It was about wedding photography, obvs, and I couldn't help but daydream where my business will take me in the next two, three, heck! even five years!  Shooting weddings.  For. A. Living.  I can't imagine the honor I would feel, just to have the privilege to document a wedding day.  That out of how many talented photographers out there, this couple chose me.  How can you even repay someone for that? Other than giving it your all, your heart and the best dang photos they can cherish for a lifetime.  Even if it doesn't happen.  Even if I fail, I will always know I at least tried.  I had a crazy idea, and I made it happen.  I let the world know.  I gave my dreams a shot, took a chance and had one heck of a crazy adventure.

This one's for the dreamers who keep on dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment