Friday, March 6, 2015

I HAVE MY CLOSET BACK

I just got out of the shower after doing my morning workout and was just about to head out for a walk down town when I thought I'd give y'all a little update on my life.  I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to lately, but I promise I will try better.  My sister was staying with us for a while and just moved out about a week ago and life is just beginning to settle back to normal.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed having her here, it just gets a little crowded with seven people running around the house.   Not to mention not having someone else take ownership of your closet.  You gotta  love sisters.

So much has happened in these past couple of months and I seriously can not wait to share it all with you!  In the mean time enjoy this sneak peak from a little shoot I did with my friend Etana.  She bought some new clothes so we just had to do a photoshoot with them.  That's what you're supposed to do, right?




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment