Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WANNABE HOGWARTS ALUMNI UNITE

I was peeking up over the wall to make sure I didn't miss her.  I clearly wasn't thinking it through when I sat in the deepest, darkest corner of the coffee shop.  But hey, I got the best seats in that joint. You know, the one with the cozy chairs, table and tucked quietly in the back.  I went there two hours early to make sure we got that table, and it was sooo worth it.  I got up for the second time to casually throw out my garbage and take another quick scan of the room.  Nope.  Not here yet.  I sat back down and took another swig of my cold coffee.

Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of meeting up with the first JJ bride.  Like ever.  She walked into the coffee shop, just a tiny bit nervous, as we awkwardly stared at eachother for a few moments, unsure if we were each who we thought we were.  I greeted her with a hug and we jumped into converstation like old friends.  She has the most bubbly spirit, kind heart and a smile that just lights up the room.  We soon found out we had so much in common and are both wannabe Howarts Alumni (all you Harry Potter fans put yo hands up!) and have an insane obsession with animals - cats in particular.  You are seriously one of a kind, Travis is one lucky man.

Ciana, I am tremendously honoured and excited you chose me to capture yours and Travis's first day as husband and wife.  I cannot wait to document your special day this May (so soon!) at Pine Lodge Farm as you marry the love of your life.  I can already tell you're going to be the most beautiful bride.

Stay Fabulous,
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment