Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A NEW PLACE TO CALL HOME

Now that the craziness of moving is settling to an end, I've finally had a chance to take a breath and embrace this fresh and new adventure of mine.  In the short time since I moved back to the Shuswap/Okanagan so much has happened.  I finally got to meet two of my closest friends' babies (which I had yet to meet face to face), our styled shoot got featured on an online wedding blog, I've unpacked - which is just about as bad as my cat waking me up this morning by going all kung-fu on my big toe - I've been lucky enough to see my favourite person every weekend so far as opposed to every second (and sometimes third!) weekend, I gave my Mom's walls a fresh coat of paint, and I'm helping my friend re-vamp her Etsy store and am getting ready to take all new photos of her products.


I am so excited for all that's coming up and to meet some new upcoming brides in someplace that's fresh and new!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment