Tuesday, July 12, 2016

FEATURED : WEDDINGBELLS + BESPOKE BRIDE



I have some SUPER EXCITING news to share with you all...I have had the honour of being featured on a couple of the loveliest wedding blogs around!  As some of you may already know, our styled shoot was featured on Bespoke Bride a couple weeks ago!  It was originally supposed to go live later on this month, but due to a cancellation, it got published almost a month early!



During the weekend I had received and email from Adam and Marieke, the two master-bakers from Coastal Cake Company, that the cake from our styled shoot had been featured on Weddingbells as Canada's Prettiest Wedding Cakes For 2016!  Not only that, my image was one of 5 selected for the cover image!  When I ran up to tell Omar, he jumped in joy with me as we clapped hands and cheered.


I'm am so incredibly happy and honoured to have my images featured on such sites as Bespoke Bride and Weddingbells!  Not only that, this checks of no. 26 on my 101 list: get an image of mine published online!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment