Friday, October 31, 2014

#HAPPYHALLOWEEN

One of my best friends got married this summer and I was fortunate enough to be her Maid of Honor.  I remember when it came time to write my MOH speech, the only memory I could think of to mention was one from the begining of our friendship.  We were eleven years old and Amanda had never celebrated Halloween before.  Hard to believe, right?  You should've seen her jaw drop when I told her you just go door to door in a costume and people give you candy.  FOR FREE.  Being the youngest of four children, I was finally able to feel like an older sister (even though Amanda is five months and five days older than I am).

We grew up in a small town so I made sure to bring her to every house and we stayed up all night eating candy - after my mom sorted through the "bad ones" aka her favorites.  It was hands down my favourite halloween and my fondest memory with such a great friend.



Be safe tonight folks and pace yourself with the candy, you don't want to get a belly ache.

Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment