Thursday, July 9, 2015

BACKYARD LIFESTYLE SESSION : THE PINTO FAMILY

What lovely weather we've been having.  Summer is so close I can taste it!  At least I think I can.  I clearly wrote this post a while back (ha!) but regardless, the weather has been pretty fantastic this summer...aside from all the forest fires we've been having on the island lately.

Holly and her children are no stranger to my blog, so when her husband, Darren, left for Depot he wanted a few photos of his family to keep in his hat.  Yeah, I know, cute right?  We all gathered in the backyard with a blanket, some pillows and of course, a little reading material ;)  The dog was there too!


Stories in the grass...I certainly cannot think of a better way to enjoy the afternoon.


You can never start them too young ;)


A lot of my favourite frames happen on accident.  Haddie was being fussy and wouldn't stop moving around so mama came to lay down beside her.  So sweet and one of my favourites.



We were officially done, but as we moved on inside, the cuteness just kept on going.  



As I was making my way inside, I heard a little voice call for me from outside.  It was Emrick.  He wanted pictures in the tree.  obvi.


No comments:

Post a Comment