Tuesday, July 14, 2015

STORY OF MY LIFE

Heeeeelllllooooo Internet World!  Guess who got last minute tickets to the One Direction Concert?!  That's right...this girl!  I was heading over with my sister and niece (who was already going) to see my dear friends, Brock and Ric, when they told me they had seen them on Groupon for super cheap, and just like that, I'll be going too.



Unfortunately for them, I don't think they realize how much I like them, so they're going to be in for a BIG surprise!  There's just something about boy bandz (yes, the z is necessary) that triggers the thirteen year old girl in me.  Growing up in the age of the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync, my life was destined for that of one filled with boys in matching outfits dancing to choreographed songs they sing with their sweet, sweet voices.  Forgive me as I sit here and day dream for a while.

Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam - See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment