Monday, January 5, 2015

RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR IN STYLE

I looked at my calendar this morning and almost had a mini heart attack!  Can you believe we're already almost a week into the new year?!  These past few weeks have gone by in a complete blur.  Time to get back to work :)

I spent NYE babysitting my grandsiblings while their parents were all at work.  It's amazing to see how excited they get during the holidays.  Each year is a new and exciting experience as they get older, and I love seeing how much they change as each year goes by.  I wanted to have fun with them, so we found some noise makers, party hats, sparklers, and glitter (of course!) and we decided to start our party early.  We walked around blowing our horns and shouting Happy New Year!  


By the end of the night, only Maisie, Chachi and I were the last ones standing!  I can't tell you how much I just wanted to cuddle under the blankets and go to bed early, but Maisie was insistent on staying up till twelve and ringing in the new year with style.  We had sparklers, that's fancy, riight?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment