Thursday, November 13, 2014

112 TO A 5

Last week Jasmine Star announced that she would be hosting another workshop in Orange County on February 3rd!  I've been waiting forever for this!  And it was so close to my birthday!  Can you say best birthday present ever?! I quickly reserved my spot and waited, quite impatiently, for an email back.  I did.  This is really happening I thought to myself.  I'm going to L.A.

Well...not quite.  Due to some unfortunate and mildly unpleasant events, I wasn't able to make it.  On a scale from one to ten, my day quickly went from 112 to a 5.  But then I decided that I can either sit here in pity and feel sorry for myself, or I can do something about it.  I started to push those negative thoughts out of my head and realized, there will be more workshops.  I figured if I can't make it to LA, I'll bring it to me.  I purchased one of her classes on Creative Live.  If you've never heard of them you should go check them out.  They teach free live classes for the arts and entrepreneurs, so we can learn and be inspired and not break the bank.




 Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess.  Just breathe and have faith that  everything will work out for the best.


Shine On.

No comments:

Post a Comment