Monday, November 10, 2014

WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT TO PLAY




Sometimes we have nice days.  Like really nice days.  Days that make you want to get up out of your chair and dance.  I've mentioned before that it's been raining here on the island - like a lot- which is great in it's own special way, but when those sun rays start peeking through those grey clouds, something special happens.  

I grabbed my niece to go for a walk.  No, seriously.  She had no choice.  But we had the most fantastic time - I swear!  We walked down to the Pier.  It was perfect.  Our cheeks and hands were rosy and numb from the cold ocean air, but there was enough sun reaching through to keep us warm.  



Her eyes are two different colours.  Sooo David Bowie, right?!
 

Jade, thank you for always being such a trooper when I bring you for walks with my camera in tow and for not being too embarrassed when you're out with me.  In public.  I think I'm hilarious.  She thinks I'm weird.  Truth is, she just doesn't want to admit the obvious.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment